Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm Vapour Sleeping Mat Ultralight 4 Season Air Mattress - Regular
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm Air Mattress provides more warmth per gram than any other mattress in the world. The XTherm™ air mattress delivers the greatest warmth-to-weight ratio available in any air mattress by far, with a softer, textured no-slip fabric for better next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest. Multiple, reflective ThermaCapture™ layers give the XTherm™ air mattress true four-season warmth without the weight or bulk usually found in a winter-worthy mattress.
Features and Specifications
- Unmatched warmth-to-weight: patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimises convective heat loss - all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inch (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Highly Packable: Free of bulky, conventional insulating materials, the XTherm™ mattress packs to the size of a one-litre water bottle.
- Ultralight: Advanced materials and a tapered design reduce weight without compromising warmth.
- R-Value: 5.7
- Weight (Regular): 430 grams
- Width (Regular): 51 cm
- Length (Regular): 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions (Regular): 28cm x 11cm
- Top Fabric Type: 50D mini hex rip polyester
- Bottom Fabric Type: 75D polyester
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm Editor's Choice Award, Outdoor Gear Lab.
"This isn't our first rodeo with the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm. We've tested this pad every season since its debut for one simple reason. It was a fantastic sleeping pad when it was released, and it still holds up today, cinching the Editors' Choice Award year after year. If we boil all of our testing down to one ratio, it would be the weight to warmth ratio of which the NeoAir XTherm absolutely obliterates the competition. Yes, the price is steep, but this is a high quality tried and true sleeping pad that is perfect for whatever application you have in mind - through all four seasons."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2020