Aquamira (Formerly Geigerrig) 3 Litre Hydration Engine / Bladder
Simply add pressure to your Aquamira reservoir using the pressure bulb and have on-demand water that sprays. Reversible, dishwasher safe design makes cleaning it extremely simple. All Aquamira Reservoirs are covered by a lifetime warranty against leaks.
Remove the slide top and easily refill from any river, stream, lake, or pond. Protect your thirst by plugging an Aquamira Frontier Filter inline via the built in quick connects and have a complete hydration and filtration system anywhere you go.
Features and Specifications
- 3 Liter (100 oz.) capacity
- Quick release valves on drinking and pressurization tube
- Slide top and wide open mouth for fast refill
- Reversible, dishwasher safe reservoir
- Spray to drink, cool, clean, and share
- Lifetime warranty against leaks
- Filter ready for use with the Aquamira Frontier Max filter
- BPA and pthalate free
- 260 grams: 42 cm long x 18.5 cm wide
1. The Engine: Slide Top, Water Tube, Air Tube, Reservoir, and Power Bulb. (Power bulb has a depressurization button, but you can also depressurize by disconnecting the tube from the bulb. Either way works just fine.)
2. Wide Mouth: The Engine has a large, wide-mouth opening for easy refill with water and ice. It also provide convenience for maintenance, cleaning and drying. Reversible and dishwasher safe (top shelf).
3. Slide Top: The Hydrapak Slide Top provides a very strong seal that is leak free and holds back the pressure of the Aquamira system.
4. Quick Release Valves: Unthreading the pressure tube and drinking tube from your hydration pack every time you want to refill or clean your hydration engine is inconvenient. The quick release valves allow you to easily disconnect the tubes and leave them positioned in the hydration pack while you remove the reservoir for filling and cleaning.
5. Filter Ready: Ready for plug-and-play, on-the-go, in-line water filtration using a Aquamira filter or other in-line filters. The water found along the trail is now available for your use--ON-THE-GO!
6. and 7. Reversible Reservoir that is Dishwasher Safe (Top Shelf): .Reach down inside through the large wide-mouth opening, grab the port at the bottom of the Engine, and turn the system inside out for placement in the top shelf of the dishwasher or for easy cleaning and drying in your sink.
NOTE: Aquamira Engines have nylon fabric sealed to the back of the reservoir to provide extra protection against other items carried in your pack. Also, the inside of the pack has a nylon holster to protect, girdle and hold your Pressurized Aquamira Hydration Engine.
Editor's Choice Award Winner - Outdoor Gear Lab
"This is the most innovative reservoir tested, the most versatile and it gets our Editors' Choice award. It has a variety of uses, thanks to the pressurized system that no other hydration bladders tested offered. It is the only reservoir we tested that also doubles as a sun shower and a way to clean off your dog and sports equipment after use. It is also one of the easiest bladders to clean. It is more expensive than most other reservoirs but not that much considering how innovative it is."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2014
Excellent quality. The pump up bladder makes it so much easier to get water into your body. Nothing worse than hitting the top of a climb and not being able to suck because you are blowing so hard.