Osprey Exos 58 Litre Ultralight Backpack - Latest Model
or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
When every ounce matters but you still need a backpack that's more than just a sack with shoulder straps, the Osprey Exos Hiking Backpack makes for an excellent ultralight companion. The Exos 58, made of 100% recycled materials, is perfect for those more committing trips when resupply is few and far between. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for committing thru-hikes and ultralights like the AT or Colorado Trail. Need to slim things down even further? Remove the floating lid and use the integrated FlapJacket to protect your gear inside. Plus, our refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last.
Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
ULTRALIGHT AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- Two size per gender design ensures perfect fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Stronger mesh and reduced seam design provides increased reliability for rigorous thru-hike usage
- 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame
- Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
- 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure and accessible storage for on-trail essentials
- Extended hipbelt shape increases carry comfort
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 400D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOMbluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Exos 58 Litre Backpack
Love the Osprey ultralight hiking pack - I have one myself and just had to get one for my husband for our off-grid hikes in the East Kimberley. Well packaged and timely delivery. Thank you.
The wrong size was mistakenly posted to me. When I sent a message to the vendor to mention this, he phoned me to apologise, and since we live in the same city, he offered to immediately drive to my house to hand deliver the correct one. His reason for doing this rather than using the postal system.... It meant that I didn't have the inconvenience of packaging up the incorrect one and posting it back. It also meant that I had the correct item without delay. Not all online stores are this customer focussed. This was the first time I had purchased from Seven Horizons and my first impressions were excellent.
Great pack and great service I’ll be using them again
- Super lightweight pack, I dropped 1.5kg off the weight of my old pack vs this one.
- Deceivingly large internal space
- Stretchy front pocket perfect for wet gear
- Stretchy water bottle holders on the side are surprisingly easy to use with enough room for a large bottle plus tent poles.
- Lightweight frame design only comfortable carrying loads up to 15kg. But if you're getting this pack for its weight savings, then save weight with the rest of your gear and you wont have an issue.
- No easy access pockets on the waist strap.
Only used once so far on a 7 day hike, and loved it!
Brought this for my husband who was wanting to shed some pack weight. Just took it out on a 3 nighter. He found it really comfortable and shed almost 1.2kgs from previous pack. Delivery was super quick from Seven Horizons too. Bonus!