Osprey Atmos AG 65 Litre Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $84.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 Litre Backpack is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity™ suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket™ for lidless use, the Atmos AG™ 65 is still the top contender. Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.Osprey Atmos AG 65 Litre Backpack
Organisation An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
Flapjacket A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- LightWire™-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit Anti Gravity Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
14 to 22 Kg.
Volumes, Weights and Dimensions
US and International weight and volume specifications
|Osprey Atmos AG 65 Men's Medium (cm)||87 cm||39 cm||41 cm|
|Osprey Atmos AG 65 Men's Medium (inches)||34.25 IN||15.35 IN||16.14 IN|
Key Fabrics Used
- MAIN: 100 Denier x 630 Denier Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT 210 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- BOTTOM 420 HD Nylon Packcloth
Winner, Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award, 2018
"The Osprey Atmos 65 AG is our OutdoorGearLab Editors' Choice for Comfort and Ventilation because of its ultra-comfortable frame and suspension. Not only is it comfy and well-ventilation, but it features one of our review teams' favorite overall pack designs. Plus, the new 2018 model features improved shoulder strap padding that tapers depending on the location. It's also uber cushy around the wearer's shoulder straps and was easily one of the most comfortable packs we tested. As far as its suspension goes, once you put the Atmos 65 AG on, you'll be surprised how evenly the AG or Anti-Gravity suspension spreads the load out, creating a relatively even, and pressure-point-free feel. The AG suspension takes the trampoline-style suspension to a new level, incorporating the entire back panel and the waist belt; this makes the Atmos comfortable and able to carry loads up to around 40 lbs, making it the best feeling pack (to carry) in our review. Not only is the Atmos an excellent contender, but it features a ton of user-friendly pockets that will keep even the most organizationally driven backpacker happy. "
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018
Winner, 2015 Backpacker Magazine, Editor's Choice Award
"Hauling big loads can be a soul- and spine-crushing experience, but the Atmos’s radical new AG (anti-gravity) suspension system throws conventional pack design out the window with stellar results. Unlike most big packs, there’s no foam padding or plastic framesheet in the backpanel. Instead, nonstretch mesh (with pencil-eraser-size holes) spans a steel perimeter wire throughout the back and continuously through the lumbar and hipbelt. It’s that lumbar and hipbelt contact that’s key: “It wraps gently but firmly around my hips—like a dance partner’s hands—with no gaps or rubbing,” one tester says. With complete contact throughout the entire back of your body, you get no pressure points, excellent airflow, and superior load transfer. You also get good adjustability: The torso has 4 inches of play and the hipbelt extends up to 6 inches. Four compression straps (the lower two are V-shaped) connect directly to the frame, allowing you to squeeze down and stabilize smaller loads. Pockets aplenty kept us organized, and we liked the removable toplid (keep it attached for 9 liters of extra space or remove it and use the integrated flap cover, saving 6 ounces). Both the Atmos and Aura (the women’s version) come in 50- and 65-liter models."Backpacker Magazine, 2015
Gold Award Winner, 2014 Outdoor Industry Award
Outdoor Industry Award Jury Statement, 2014
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
- Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right.
- Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck).
|Osprey Atmos 65 Litre Backpack||Small||Medium||Large|
Osprey Atmos AG 65 Litre Backpack
Osprey Atmos AG 65 Litre Backpack
Really happy with the pack and excellent service from Tim. It was shipped to New Zealand with no issues. Would definitely recommend Seven Horizons to anybody looking to purchase some outdoor gear.
I'm still finding pockets/ways to customise the bag, cheaper price for the bag than any other place/website, much <3 for the product and company!
A very comfortable pack, with any weight in it. And fantastic service from Tim. Thanks so much for your help.