Osprey Aura AG 65 Litre Women's Hiking Backpack Includes Raincover
or make 4 interest-free payments of $78.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Tackle heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips with gravity-defying comfort and premium ventilation with the Osprey Aura AG 65. Featuring a women's-specific fit, its innovative suspension and harness delivers a seamless fit that envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made of 100% recycled materials.
Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
Osprey Aura AG 65 Litre Backpack Additional Features
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
Optimal Load Range™
14 to 18 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
|Osprey Aura AG 65 Women's XS/S
|Osprey Atmos AG 65 Women's ML
Key Fabrics used:
- MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Osprey Aura 65 Litre Backpack
|Extra Small / Small
|Medium / Large
Top quality backpack, everything I’ve been looking for and staff were super helpful with figuring out how to measure it for my size.
Seven Horizons had amazing service!! A huge thank you to Tim for getting the bag out to me asap.
Bag is great also.
I bought this pack for the Overland Track and it was brilliant. It is my third Osprey pack from Seven Horizons and I love them as they are so adjustable and fit very well. This pack fit everything for the hike, however I was in a group sharing some of the load. Lots of good pockets for stashing snacks!
I took this rucksack to a hard trek in the Himalayas. The mesh is very effective at preventing sweating and the multiple adjustment options mean that it fits as part of your body, with no movement, which helps when crossing unsteady mountain bridges.
Best pack ever! Could they come in bright colours for the women's like the men's?