Gregory Deva 60 Litre Women's Hiking Backpack - Latest Model
or make 4 interest-free payments of $124.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Gregory Deva 60 Litre Women's Backpack is built for long weekends and beyond when comfort, fit and features are all on your priority list.
For short and long weekends, the Gregory Deva 60 Litre Women's Backpack is just right. With enough room to sneak some vino for the campfire, the Response A3 suspension will easily haul some luxuries to camp to make all that hiking worth it.
Features and Specifications
- Custom Fit Suspension: Response A3 suspension with independently rotating hipbelt and harnesses.
- Sidekick Daypack/Hydration Sleeve included:Sidekick Daypack included doubles as an internal hydration sleeve
- Sidewider Bottle Holster: One-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- Women's Specific 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of the bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to you phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Pack Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD / 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Multi-Density LifeSpan EVA foam
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length
|Size||Volume||Weight||Torso Length||Packed Dimensions|
|XS||56 Litres||2.03 Kg||35.6-40.6 cm||66 x 30.5 x 31.8 cm|
|S||60 Litres||2.09 Kg||40.6-45.7 cm||71 x 30.5 x 31.8 cm|
|M||64 Litres||2.19 Kg||45.7-50.8 cm||76.2 x 30.5 x 31.8 cm|