Gregory Baltoro 65 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack - Latest Model
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The all new Gregory Baltoro 65 Litre Hiking Backpack offers plenty of room for a long weekend, and if you’re gear-savvy, enough space for an extra day or two in a pinch. Its trim profile and ventilated, terrain-adaptive Response A3 suspension make it ideal for multi-stage trips in adventurous, off-the-beaten-path locales.
Features and Specifications
- Response A3 Suspension: Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit every time you shoulder the pack. This patented system allows both harnesses and both hipbelts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body's movements over different terrain. Response A3 helps align your center of gravity over your walking path, saving energy you’d otherwise spend on stabilization. That little bit of energy saved adds up with every step, increasing your overall efficiency—and preserving your bliss—as the miles tick by
- 3D AIR Hipbelts and Shoulder Harnesses: Gregory’s PreCurve technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction combine to eliminate hotspots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas. The 3D AIR mesh wicks away moisture and distributes it throughout the woven surface, increasing overall comfort and allowing the hipbelts and shoulder harnesses to dry quickly during a well-earned trail break
- Wishbone Frame: A high-strength tubular aluminum frame defines the perimeter of the back panel, channeling the weight of the pack to the center of your lower back and around your hip structure.This design allows your upper body and hips to flex naturally while minimizing side-to-side sway as you hike, saving energy and keeping you more comfortable over longer distances.The frame also features anti-barreling support to prevent the pack from losing its shape and keeps the load close to your center of gravity
- Matrix Ventilated Backpanel: Ventilated structural foam wrapped in breathable mesh provides enhanced moisture management in a low-profile backpanel design.It offers excellent airflow while keeping the pack very close to your back for crucial energy savings while carrying heavier load
- ComfortGrip: A soft-molded contoured pad ensures the weight of the pack transfers comfortably to your lower back and hips. Silicone grip overlays prevent the pad from slipping, keeping the hipbelt in position on your body's main load-bearing structure
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of bag for easy unloading when you get to camp
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hip belt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to you phone or camera
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket
- Double Barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center Divider for larger items
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack
- Four top pocket lash points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower lash points
- Materials: Body: 210 D Honeycomb Cryptrip HD Nylon & 210 D High Tenacity Nylon; Base: 630 D High Density Nylon; Lining: 135D HD Polyester with Emboss. Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Multi-density lifespan EVA; Chassis Support: 7001 Hollow Aluminium Frame, HDPE
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory Baltoro 65
|S||61 Litres||2.2 Kg||40.6-45.7 cm||75 x 37 x 34 cm|
|M||65 Litres||2.3 Kg||45.7-50 cm||79 x 38 x 36 cm|
|L||69 Litres||2.36 Kg||50-55.9 cm||84 x 38 x 37 cm|
Gregory Baltoro: Outdoor Gear Lab Top Pick Award, 2018
"The updated Gregory Baltoro 65 is lighter weight than ever and sports an improved overall pack design. This feature-rich contender has always earned high scores across the board, primarily for its comfort and load hauling ability. Now, we want to acknowledge its fantastic pocket design and access. We love the new Baltoro's assortment of pockets, as they are incredibly functional. This award-winning pack is one of the most comfortable models that we tested, especially for extended trips. While the Baltoro is slightly on the heavier side, the newest version is noticeably lighter than previous models. It is about average among packs with a comparably robust suspension system."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018