Gregory Alpaca 60 Litre Duffle Bag
Built to endure hurricane-force abuse, the 60-liter Gregory Alpaca Duffle Bag is the mobile ski gear closet and weekend climbing trip companion you’ve always wanted. Backpack straps make the approach easy, whether you’re on dusty single-track or city streets.
Features and Specifications
- Padded removable shoulder straps with girth hitch bottom attachment.
- TPU coated waterproof ripstop fabric with high-density Nylon bottom layer for extreme durability.
- Zippered end pocket with internal transparent window sleeve for ID or gear tag.
- U-Zip main opening with lockable zippers for added security.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket for added organization.
- Duffel carry straps with reinforced handle wrap for less stress on your hands.
- Large daisy chain for easy attachment to rack or yak.
- Easy to pull large reflective webbing zipper pullers.
- Materials: 100% Nylon exterior, Pack Body: 900D Polyester Diamond Ripstop with TPU Coating; Pack Bottom: 630 HD Nylon; Lining: 210D Nylon.
- Volume: 60 Litres
- Weight: 1.32 kg
Outdoor Gear Lab Best Buy Award
The Gregory Alpaca takes home our Best Value Award for a high-end bag with its solid build and extensive features list at a reasonable price. It's one of the most durable and weather-resistant models that we tested with its flexible 900-denier body material and an additional 630-denier bottom reinforcement layer. Its full-length daisy chains make it easy to lash onto vehicles, pack animals, or alternative modes of transportation, and the assorted carrying options make it convenient to haul around yourself. The Alpaca is a bit more affordable than other high-end duffel bags without skimping on quality or features and is a versatile choice for any travel situation.
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2022