Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket - latest model
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Easily packable and weather-resistant, the featherweight nylon Patagonia Houdini® Jacket is a super versatile shell that offers protection from the elements and a minimalist feature set built for trail runners but equally suited to climbers, mountain-bikers, anglers and anyone else going outdoors.
Run, ride, rock, invent—just don't go without our up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its updated, weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multihour adventures. The slim fit allows for a baselayer or light midlayers (now with slightly more shoulder room); the improved hood cinches with a single pull and won't pinch your ears; and the cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
Features and Specifications
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won't block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Slim fit
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Patagonia Houdini Jacket - Outdoor Gear Lab's Top Pick Wind Jacket
"The Patagonia Houdini is one of our favorite windbreakers and wins a Top Pick award. It is the lightest we tested and packs the smallest. It is our most used layer in our quiver because it is just so versatile. What other jacket can protect you from mosquitoes on a hot day, protect you from sun at the beach, block the wind on a bike ride, and keep you dry in a light rain?"
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2012