Patagonia Black Hole 32 Litre Water Resistant Daypack
The Patagonia Black Hole 32 Litre Daypack is Patagonia's midsize workhorse in the Black Hole® collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
This is Patagonia's midsized pack in the Black Hole® collection. It’s perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made from tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole fabric, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket opens quickly with a half-moon zipper and holds the lion’s share of your gear. Internal features include a padded sleeve that protects your 15" laptop or holds a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold a phone, keys, wallet and all of the small items of everyday life. A large front stash pocket keeps a headlamp, electronic paraphernalia and your guidebook handy. Daisy chain lash points provide multiple options for securing a skateboard or yoga mat, and stretch-woven side pockets keep water bottles, map or a pair of gloves right where you can reach them. With padded shoulder straps for all-day comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provide organization
- Large front and top stash pockets keep necessities organized and accessible
- Mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- 810 g (1 lb 12.6 oz) 22" x 10.5" x 6.75" 32L (1,953 cu in)
- Materials:Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.