Osprey Stratos 24 Litre Men's Daypack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $41.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Slimmed down, but just as capable as its larger counterparts, the Osprey Stratos 24 is a tough pack with a light and ventilated carry thanks to its AirSpeed® suspension system and sustainable materials. Its panel-loading convenience works in tandem with internal organization that makes it perfect for shorter, lightweight day hikes on rough and tumble trails, no matter the weather.
Slimmed down, but just as capable as its larger counterparts, the Stratos 24 is a tough pack with a light and ventilated carry thanks to its AirSpeed® suspension system and sustainable materials. Its panel-loading convenience works in tandem with internal organization that makes it perfect for shorter, lightweight day hikes on rough and tumble trails, no matter the weather.
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
Features and Specifications
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Stratos 24 Litre Backpack
I ordered an Osprey Stratos 24L day pack and wanted to use it the day after the order. Tim made this happen by walking me through the order online then arranging so I could pickup from another location even though their office was closed. I was able to use the pack the next day, and after weeks of use I am pleased with the quality of the pack. The price was the lowest I could find online too. Thank you for your exceptional service.
Amazing - I received a personalised thank you card from the CEO. Will definitely shop again
I used this as a small carry on pack plus a ukulele for carry on during a one month trip.
It is a moderate size bag good for a day pack and with a little care it is surprising what can fit inside.
The only extra I could suggest is the addition of extra straps or strapping points to tie my uke to the pack to be truly hands free. People could appreciate some external strapping for other items such as a sleeping bag too.
Other than that.a functional, light day pack.