Osprey Sirrus 24 Litre Women's Ventilated Daypack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Like carrying a breeze on your back, the incredibly ventilated Osprey Sirrus 24 Litre Women's Daypack features panel-loading convenience and organization for demanding day hikes and features adjustable torso lengths with a women's specific fit.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- Women's specific harness
- Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with adjustability for a fine-tuned fit.
- Seamless Hipbelt - no seams!
- Integrated rain cover
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
49 cm high x 30 cm wide x 30 cm deep
- Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Sirrus 24 Litre Backpack||One Size|
|Back Length||13-20"/33-51 cm|