Osprey Talon 44 Litre Light Backpacking / Thru-Hiking Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $50.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Osprey Talon 44 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack was designed with ultralight multi-day adventures and travelers in mind. An injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. This streamlined pack features a top-loading main compartment, a separate sleeping bag compartment, hydration reservoir sleeve, dual-zippered hip pockets, and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with zippered slash pocket
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away dual ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- Leave No Trace principles label inside main compartment
- Removable sleeping pad straps
Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use
Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface
Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths
Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body
LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
74 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm
- MAIN: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Talon 44 Litre Backpack