Osprey Sirrus 36 Litre Women's Overnight Hiking / Daypack with Raincover
or make 4 interest-free payments of $58.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
When day hikes stretch out into more committing endeavors, the Osprey Sirrus 36 women's hiking pack is the perfect in-mid-size option. Its top-loading design, topped by a fixed top lid, helps make packing a breeze. Plus, with its highly ventilated AirSpeed® suspensions system and just enough volume to empower your bigger pursuits, it inspires long days and lightweight nights exploring our more rugged trails, rain or shine. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Zippered access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organized and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
- New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
66 cm high x 31 cm wide x 31 cm deep
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Sirrus 36 Litre Backpack
Hi Guys, thank you so much for the backpack and your amazing and fast service. I really appreciate your follow up email and handwritten note - I was just too busy to come back to you earlier. You provided me with amazing personalised service - so rare nowadays. Well done! Thanks!
Excellent, very comfortable pack. Plenty of room, light and easy to use. Wore it all day and was still comfortable at the end. Would definitely recommend it. Excellent, super fast delivery was brilliant and appreciated. Very happy.