Osprey Radial 34 Litre Ventilated Bike Commute Daypack
Bike friendly features like a dedicated U-Lock pocket, LidLock helmet carry, an integrated kickstand and an incredibly ventilated backpanel and dynamic suspension system that moves with the rider and extra room for gear and heavy loads make the Osprey Radial 34 Litre Commute Daypack the ultimate light and fast technical commuting pack.
Light and fast bike commuters who need extra space for gear will appreciate the cycling specific design and features of the Osprey Radial 34 Litre Commute Daypack. From a harness and suspension system that moves with the rider and provides incredible ventilation and comfort with heavy loads to integrated helmet and u-lock carry, this is the premium commuting pack. LidLock™ helmet attachment keeps your hands free to dig for change at the coffee shop and the integrated kickstand keeps your pack upright for easy access to everything inside. Blinker light attachment and reflective details provide low light visibility options, and a front stretch pocket keeps your u-lock handy. Since commuting is not a fair weather sport, a built-in high visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry in the slop. Laptops and tablets stay safe in a dedicated top-zip sleeve, and the main compartment has document sleeves and plenty of room for your commuting, school, and work gear. A smaller zippered front panel pocket features mesh organizers and pockets to keep smaller items in their place. A small zippered scratch-free pocket on this side with retractable key fob is accessible without removing the pack, providing access to your phone while on the move, and your sunglasses will appreciate the additional scratch-free pocket on the top of the pack. A stretch mesh side panel carries a water bottle to keep you hydrated.
- Ventilated Airspeed Backpanel allows ventilation even with when carrying heavy laptops and other electronics.
- Commuter-specific features - integrated raincover, front stretch mesh pocket, organization compartments and a LidLock™ to secure your helmet when you’re on foot.
- Kickstand - whether full or empty the pack stays upright while you juggle change at the coffee shop thanks to an integrated kickstand.
- Blinker Light Attachment for night and low visibility rides
- LidLock Helmet Attachment keeps your hands free after you park your bike
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright for easy access to gear
- Top Zip Access to padded laptop and tablet sleeves for easy accessibility to those items
- Panel opening to main compartment which contains document sleeves and mesh pockets for organization
- Hi-Visibility Raincover - Built-in, snug fitting high visibility raincover keeps your gear dry
- A zippered scratch-free side panel pocket contains a retractable key chain
- Front panel shove-it pocket provides a space for readily accessible items
- Reflective Detailing on the front panel for additional low light visibility
- Side Stretch Water Bottle Pockets hold water bottles and whatever else you need to access your ride
- Lower side compression straps keep the pack stable when not packed full
US and International weight and volume specifications
|54cm||33 cm||34 cm|
- Main:400D x 200D Nylon Dobby
- Accent and Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Radial 34 Litre Backpack||S/M||M/L|