Osprey Mutant 22 Litre Climbing / Mountaineering Daypack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $28.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Osprey worked with guides and climbing athletes to design a lightweight, streamlined pack for done-in-a-day alpine missions: The Osprey Mutant 22 Litre Climbing / Mountaineering Daypack features integrated rope carry, a wide-mouth zippered opening, customizable options for carrying crampons/other items on the front of the pack and the webbing hipbelt won't get in the way whether worn, buckled behind you, or removed. Other details include glove-friendly buckles, a secure and easy-to-use ice tool carry system, and durable fabrics to ensure that your pack can last as long as you can no matter your objective. When you're thrutching up chimneys, you will rest assured knowing Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee covers you if anything happens to your trusted pack.
Form Follow Function
Built to be lightweight and reliable with alpine-specific features such as dual ToolLocks™ with bungee tie-offs, helmet carry (52L and 38L only), strippable features, rope carry and a narrow profile for efficiency in the mountains.
Osprey's superior fit makes for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains so that you're never thinking about your pack during runout cruxes through rotten rock or thin ice.
Removable top lid (for 52L and 38L only), removable suspension (framesheet on 22L, framesheet and/or dual stays on 38L/52L), and a removable hipbelt on 52L allow the user to trim weight.
- Snowshed fabric backpanel
- Dual ToolLocks™ with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel daisy chain for additional gear attachment
- Three-point haul system
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Inside/out rope attachment, internal compression
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Storage pocket under large top-zip opening for storing smaller items with key clip
- Side loops for additional compression or attachment points
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Accent: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
Size One Size
IN: 18.9 x 9.8 x 8.7
CM: 48 x 25 x 22