Osprey Kestrel 68 Litre Men's Thru-Hiking Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Osprey Kestrel 68 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack can manage all that and more. For extended overnights, the Kestrel's close-to-body design and low-profile harness help you move efficiently through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and a large front panel U-zip into the main compartment means you have easy access to all your gear at once without dumping it on the trail. Made from rugged nylon fabric, the Kestrel 68 is dependable and will give you confidence in the backcountry.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
14 to 18 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- BOTTOM:bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kestrel 68 Litre Backpack
Just come back from a 5 day hike. Backpack did an awesome job.
As hoped this pack can be condensed to almost daypack size while maintaining the potential to add large amounts of field gear at some stage of the workday. Seller was very helpful.