Osprey Kestrel 68 Litre Thru-Hiking Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Osprey Kestrel 68 Litre Backpack has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure a supportive and comfortable load carrying solution. Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly. For overnight trips attach larger items such as a sleeping mat on the lower external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider. Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised with the hipbelt and lid zipped pockets and access the main compartment easily with the single side vertical zippered access point. Need your hands free for a short scramble? Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution. The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket. The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control. Osprey's Kestrel pack is also compatible with both Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated when hiking the trails. Once you’re all packed then pull in the reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Includes an integrated and removable rain cover to protect your gear in the wet and stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slot
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
16 to 25 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- Main: 210 denier nylon double ripstop
- Accent: 420 HD nylon packcloth
- Bottom:420 HD nylon packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kestrel 68 Litre Backpack||Small/Medium||Medium/Large|
Just come back from a 5 day hike. Backpack did an awesome job.
As hoped this pack can be condensed to almost daypack size while maintaining the potential to add large amounts of field gear at some stage of the workday. Seller was very helpful.