Osprey Kestrel 68 Litre Men's Thru-Hiking Backpack
If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Osprey Kestrel 68 Litre Men's Hiking Backpack can manage all that and more. For extended overnights, the Kestrel's close-to-body design and low-profile harness help you move efficiently through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and a large front panel U-zip into the main compartment means you have easy access to all your gear at once without dumping it on the trail. Made from rugged nylon fabric, the Kestrel 68 is dependable and will give you confidence in the backcountry.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
Made for Work
For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
Fit to Function
The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacermesh harnes and Hipbelt
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
14 to 20 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
- Main: 210 denier x 630 denier double dobby
- Accent: 420 nylon oxford
- Bottom:500 nylon packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kestrel 68 Litre Backpack||Small/Medium||Medium/Large|
Just come back from a 5 day hike. Backpack did an awesome job.
As hoped this pack can be condensed to almost daypack size while maintaining the potential to add large amounts of field gear at some stage of the workday. Seller was very helpful.