Osprey Kestrel 48 Litre Thru-Hiking Backpack - Latest Model
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Osprey Kestrel 48 Litre Backpack can manage all that and more. For quick overnights or big days out, the Kestrel 48 is made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and side-zip main compartment access means you don't have to dump everything on the trail to grab what you accidentally packed in the bottom of your pack. Built with rugged nylon fabrics and meets Osprey's quality standards.
Durability - Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
Fit to Function - The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
Made for Work - For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame Airscape Backpanel - Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body Spacermesh Harness and Hipbelt - Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
14 - 23 Kg.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
75 cm high x 34 cm wide x 32 cm deepKey Fabrics used:
- Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom:500D Nylon Packcloth
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kestrel 48 Litre Backpack||Small/Medium||Medium/Large|