Osprey Ariel Pro 65 Women's 65 Litre Lightweight Hiking, Expedition, Mountaineering Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The stripped down, streamlined and svelte Osprey Ariel Pro Women's 65 Litre Backpack is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
High Performing Design
Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
They don’t just carry heavy loads well, the Aether/Ariel Pro fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
Lightweight and Steamlined
The Oprey Aether/Ariel Pro Series are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
Light but Strong Fabric
Osprey's NanoFly™ fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Woman-specific hipbelt and shoulder straps
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
Isoform4 CM Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
|Ariel Pro 65 Litres
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Accent: 315D Nylon Cordura® USA
- Bottom: 200D UHMWPE
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Ariel 65 Pro Litre Backpack
Bought an Osprey Ariel Pro pack and it was delivered by courier 3 days later. Great service and communication!