Osprey Ariel Plus Women's 85 Litre Hiking / Mountaineering Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $113.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Osprey Ariel Plus 85 is one of Osprey's largest volume women's-specific packs with a stronger LightWire frame for long trips or gear-heavy adventures. A stable close-to-body carry can manage the heaviest of loads, even when the trail gets technical. Featuring Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap to calibrate the perfect fit. A full-range of features,like a removeable DayLid daypack, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and reliable high-tenacity durable nylon fabrics make life on the trail easier. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
Osprey's largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Enhanced Load Transfer
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
|Ariel Plus 85 Litres WM/L
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Ariel Plus 70 Litre Backpack
|Women's Extra Small / Small
13"-17" / 33-43cm