Osprey Ariel Plus Women's 70 Litre Hiking / Mountaineering Backpack
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Made for backpackers who go deep into the backcountry and journey beyond the reach for resupply, the Osprey Women's Ariel Plus 70 Litre Backpack is one of Osprey's largest volume women’s-specific packs. Featuring a Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap for a truly fine-tuned fit. An AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit while a stable carry manages heavy loads for your biggest adventures. A removeable top lid quickly converts to a spacious daypack. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
Osprey's largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Enhanced Load Transfer
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
|Ariel Plus 70 Litres WXS/S||75 cm||38 cm||34|
Key Fabrics used:
- Main: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Ariel Plus 70 Litre Backpack||Women's Extra Small / Small||Women's Medium/Large|
13"-17" / 33-43cm
Delivered in a timely manner. The backpack had all the features/adjustments to make for a more comfortable track. All the extra pockets etc were perfect for compartmentalising gear.