Mammut Seon Cargo 35 Litre Travel, Climbing, Business, Camera Backpack
Inspired by Mammut’s active lifestyle approach. The backpacks from the Seon line are designed to combine work and leisure: They include a dedicated "work" section for a laptop, tablet or documents and a "climbing" section for sports equipment. You get to stay mobile and enjoy your free time. The Mammut Seon Cargo 35 Litre Carry-On Backpack is particularly suitable for business travel as the largest member of the Seon family offers an extra large amount of storage space for work items and sports equipment.
- Weight: 950 g
- Volume: 35 litres
- Length: 21cm
- Height: 59cm
- Width: 32cm
- 2 comfortable, sturdy handles
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Side zipper compartment
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 37 x 26 cm (approximately 15-15.6 inches)
- Weatherproof external zipper compartment
- Separate ventilated compartment for climbing shoes
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- huge back zipper access to main compartment
- Hook on the zipper of the valuables compartment to deter undesirable access
- Externally accessible padded zipper compartment
- Material: 100% Polamide
Review: Outdoor Gear Lab:
"The sleek Mammut Seon Cargo was built for the traveling photographer with a penchant for the outdoors. This may sound like a niche market, but this pack is extremely versatile. It works just as well as a daypack, gym bag, or weekend bag. Almost all the compartments open from the backside, rendering your belongings safe from theft, and the clamshell opening to the main compartment makes packing a breeze. It is 35 liters which offers enough space for a 2-3 day trip and sports a few very unique pockets. From the convertible camera cube, which could be used for many items other than a camera, to the bottom opening, lie-flat, vented compartment, the Seon Cargo is a great all-in-one travel bag at a price you just can't beat."
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2022.