Gregory Zulu 40 Litre Men's Daypack / Overnight Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Gregory Zulu 40 Litre Men's Ventilated Daypack offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
Features and Specifications
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered with security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Integrated rain cover
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
- Weight: 1.33 kg
- Recommended maximum carry weight: 15.8 Kg
- Materials: Body: 210 D High Tenacity Nylon / 100 D High Tenacity Nylon; Base: 210 D Tenacity Nylon; Lining: High Density Polyester. Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Multi-density, comfortzone Lifespan EVA chassis support spring steel HDPE.
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.