Osprey Mira 32 Litre Women's Hiking Hydration Overnight Backpack / Daypack - with 2.5 L reservoir - latest model
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
With 32 liters of volume, this women's-specific Mira is a premium hydration daypack designed to offer outstanding, fully-featured performance without compromise. Made to go the distance on your most committing hike adventures, it has loads of space for all your gear, all packaged in top-tier sustainable fabrics. Its highly-ventilated AirSpeed™ suspension has been improved with a molded ladder torso adjuster and it comes with a next-gen reservoir. This version comes with a free Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5 Litre reservoir.
Comes with an Osprey Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 L reservoir, dedicated sleeve and sternum strap magnetic bite valve attachment.
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
Manta/Mira is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with integrated 2.5 L LT reservoir, hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Zippered external access pocket keeps small items handy
- Front panel stretch woven pocket
- Dual-access stretch woven side pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Large, panel-access front pocket with internal organization
- Convenient, adjustable one-size-per-gender design delivers great fit, 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame supports the load and shapes the backpanel for outstanding fit
- 3D-tensioned, breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit, Injection-molded ladder system provides 4" of easy, quick torso adjustability
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions, Ventilated mesh yoke evenly distributes load for comfort while maintaining breathability, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Load Range: 5-18kg
US and International weight and volume specifications
|57h x 35w x 28d
Fabric: Main: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 210D high-tenacity honey comb contrast nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Bottom: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFASSizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack Fit is the key to pack performance. Take the time to get it right. Most Osprey packs are available in multiple sizes to fit a range of torso lengths. To find your torso length, have a friend measure your back along the spine (as shown in the picture below) from the level of your iliac crest (the top of your hipbones) to your C7 (the knobby bone at the base of your neck). Use the table below to determine your pack size.
|Osprey Mira 32 Litre Backpack
|Suits Back Length