Gregory Contour 60 Litre Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Gregory Contour 60 Backpack is a lightweight backpack with excellent fit, innovative organization, and easy gear access. Impressively lightweight at 1.81 Kg, this series of packs is built to meet the precise Gregory fit standard. Enjoy the trail even more with efficient access to what you need, when you need it. Whoever thinks “lightweight comfort” is an oxymoron needs to wear one of these for a few days hiking their favorite trail.
Features and Specifications
- Wishbone Wire frame
- Response LT formed auto-fit waistbelt with ventilated air channels
- Harness features MonoBond Architecture with thermo-bonded, four layer construction
- Contoured backpanel with breathable spacer mesh and ventilated air channels
- Trail Smart Packing System with organization for Camp, Trail and On-the-Go gear
- Highly water resistant top pocket with water proof zipper and sealed seems
- Top loading access with front U-zip and side zips.
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover included
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to internal frame
- Side stash security pocket
- Quick draw closure on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Large front dump pocket
- Twin oversize side pockets
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Incorporates both 420D and 100D Robic fabrics with UTS coating for the highest possible strength to weight ratio
- Volume: 60 Litres
- Weight: 1.81 Kg
- Raincover weight: 91 g
- Recommended Maximum Carry Weight: 20 kg
- Materials: Body: 100 Denier Nylon. Base: 100 Denier high density Nylon. Lining:200 Denier Poylester. Harness and Backpanel: Multi-density closed and open cell foams. Frame: Spring Steel, HDPE.
Pack Sizes, Dimensions and Torso Length, Gregory Contour 60
|M||60 Litres||1.81 Kg||46-51 cm|
Selecting the right size Gregory Pack
Taking just a few minutes to accurately measure sizing will yield the best fitting pack possible. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Find the Iliac crest (the top of the hip bone)
2. Find the C7 Vertebra (the largest bump at the base of your neck)
3. Measure from the C7 down along the spine to where it intersects with the Iliac Crest. Use the table below to then determine your Gregory Pack Size.