Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Pants - Lightweight Breathable Synthetic Insulated Pants
Built for frigid stop-start alpine missions or rest days at base camp, the soft, breathable and stretchy insulated Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Pants provide all-day warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
In fully cold conditions, the last thing you want to be is half-warm. Don’t leave your lower body out in the cold—wrap it in stretchy, breathable warmth with Patagonia's new Nano-Air® Pants. They use the same 60-g FullRange® warm-when-wet synthetic insulation (now 40% recycled) as the rest of the Nano-Air family, offering great, soft comfort with plenty of breathability so any excess heat can escape. Incredibly comfortable and versatile, they’re pants you’ll be tempted to wear whenever the temperature drops even a little. The smooth, stretch waistband pulls on easily and won’t interfere with shell pants or bibs, a harness or a pack. A tapered leg with super stretchy cuffs can be worn at the ankle or pulled up over your lower leg (no constriction) to fit under the top of a ski boot. The cuffs will even stretch over the top of an alpine boot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Low-profile, high-stretch and comfortable waistband pulls on easily, accommodates different layers and works well with a harness or pack hip-belt
- Two low-profile drop-in front pockets sit comfortably under a harness
- Tapered leg and wide-wrap, high-stretch cuffs pull up to sit comfortably on leg or over alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 269 g (9.5 oz)
- Materials:Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband and cuffs: 7-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex snag-resistant stretch knit. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's (inches)
|WOMEN||XS / US 0-2 / AU 6-8||S / US 4-6 /AU 8-10||M / US 8-10 / AU 10-12||L / US 12-14 / AU 12-14||XL / US 16 / AU 14-16|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered,
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).