Sealskinz Waterproof Breathable Hiking Sock Knee Length - Cold Weather
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Sealskinz iconic waterproof sock beefed up to tackle the cold, and, at a length that will keep you dry and on the move. Wet and cold feet are definitely no fun and can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including numbness, blisters, and frostbite. These socks will keep you warm and dry in rain, snow, and mud while the knee length will give you that added extra bit of protection. The ultimate sock for making the elements a non-issue.
Features and Specifications
- 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Protects from water, wind, mud, cold and blisters
- Added coverage – knee length sock offers protection higher up the leg
- Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Hydrophilic membrane that's 100% waterproof yet pulls moisture away from your skin at the molecular level -- keeping you dry and cool all at the same time. And with a Hydrostatic Head of >20,000mm, Sealskinz socks stay waterproof under the toughest of conditions.
- Zonal elastication for added support
- Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Four way stretch for comfort and fit
- Anti-blister prevents friction and rubbing which elimates blistering
|Sealskinz Recommended Sock Size
|UK Shoe Size
|Euro Shoe Size
|US Shoe Size (Men)
|US Shoe Size (Women)
These socks really are waterproof. Will test them later this year on the Green Gully Track.
The socks are great but the service from Seven Horizons was awesome, thanks and will defo use again..
Sealskinz Waterproof Breathable Hiking Sock Midweight Knee Length