Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat is their signature hat style. Worn by adventurers around the world - it's the most recognizable sun hat on the planet. The Adventure Hat provides nearly weightless UPF 50+ sun protection with its innovative and patented design. Featuring strategic ventilation, customizable sizing, a 4-inch wide front brim, 3.75-inch sides, and a 7.5-inch neck flap; the Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat is the ultimate choice for sun conscience adventurers. Feel confident knowing your nose, cheeks, lips, eyes, ears, and neck have an excellent UV shield.
Features and Specifications
- 10 cm downsloping front brim with floatable foam core and poly brim wire
- 18.75 cm back veil neck flap with lift-up tab
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Strategic mesh ventilation
- Water repellent / stain resistant
- Wicking brow sweatband
- Chinstrap with cord lock
- External sizing band for custom fit
- Lightweight: 85 grams / 3 ounces
- Designed in USA / Imported
- Patent # 5,664,261
- Sizes: Men and Women’s - S, M, L (see hat sizing chart). Small size in cream-sand only
- Body: 100% nylon, Mesh Ventilation: 100% polyester
- Comes in Cream/Sand and Lapis colours
- Sizes: Small (51 to 53.5 cm) Medium (53.5 to 58.5 cm) Large (58.5 to 63.5 cm)
- Rinse after use, hand wash cold with mild soap, line dry, do not iron.
Hat Sizing Chart
98% of adults fit easily within the Sunday Afternoons two hat sizes. To measure your head, circle the crown of your head with string or dental floss, above your eyebrows and ears. Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the string and compare to the sizes listed in the hat description. Upon receiving your hat, loosen or tighten the rear/internal sizing tape (if applicable) for a custom fit. Fit hat slightly above eyebrows and ears to allow front and peripheral vision, Crown fabric should remain loose.
Excellent fast free postage great communications pleasant transaction and a very competitive price. I will definitely buy again. Many thanks.
Fits perfectly, light and comfortable but stays put in a breeze.
This must be the best sun hat I have ever bought (and I bought many over the years!).
Not only is the brim long enough to offer proper protection for your face and ears, but the back flap is also long enough to cover your neck, no matter what sporty or activity.
It is very light weight and offers very good ventilation at the sides.
Combined with a sub jacket and sun glasses I hardly feel the need for additional sunscreen on mild summer days.
I can really recommend this product to anyone!