Patagonia Women's Fitz Roy Down Hoody Belay Jacket - 800 Fill Power
Designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Patagonia Women's Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
This is your 36-hour weather window insurance policy. On cold missions in the alpine, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody takes the edge off at changeovers and icy belays. Quilt-through construction and 800-fill power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) packs down for portable, high-loft warmth. The recycled nylon shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection and a soft feel. A full-sized draft collar and single-pull, helmet-compatible hood keep warmth in. Two handwarmer pockets and two large external chest pockets allow for easy access. Plus, a large, stretchy catch-all pocket on the inside adds more easy storage. With elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust cord lock system at hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- Light and durable recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) provides high-loft warmth in an ultrapackable midweight layer
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Materials: Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
100 % Traceable Down Insulation
Patagonia 100% Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of their down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? Patagonia hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify their down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways:
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit: Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Anika Fit: Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).