Nemo Dagger 2P: 2 Person Ultralight Backpacking / Hiking Tent - Latest Model
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, the Nemo Dagger™ 2P has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 1.52 kg
- Packed Weight: 1.75 kg
- Packed Size: 50 x 16 cm
- Peak Height: 106 cm
- Floor Area: 2.9 sq metres
- Floor Dimensions: 229 x 127cm
- Vestibule area: 1.1 sq metre + 1.1 sq metrre
- Tent Style: Freestanding
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9+8.5mm pole
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Canopy Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Floor Fabric: 30D PeU Nylon (3000 mm)
- Colour: Birch Leaf
- Stuff Sack: Divvy Sack
- Includes stakes, guy-out cords, repair kit, light pocket and divvy sack
Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award- Backpacking Tents
Outdoor Gear Lab, 2018
Have only taken her on one hike so far, but she's been super roomy and her vestibules are huge! Delivery was excellent.
It is light and robust and easy to put up. We are delighted with it
Attentive service, best price and fast delivery