Osprey Kyte 68 Litre Women's Thru-Hiking Backpack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
From longer trips through tough brush or technical terrain to heavy-duty trailwork days, the women's-specific Kyte 68 rucksack features a close-to-body design and low-profile harness to help you move efficiently through challenging environments. If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, this 68-liter pack can manage all that and more.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
70 cm high x 37 cm wide x 34 cm deepKey Fabrics used:
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- BOTTOM:bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Sizing and Fitting of your Osprey Pack
|Kyte 46 Litre Backpack
First of all, ordering from Seven Horizons was a breeze, and I was extremely impressed with their efficiency and the care taken in packaging the order. As for the product itself, it is very, very light, and a good size - though I did struggle to get everything into it for a 3-day cold weather trip (which might say more about me than the pack). The bottom compartment does suffer a little from being split in two and could be a bit larger, and while the side pockets on the hip straps are a great idea, they are too far back to actually reach easily while walking - if these were moved forward a little they would be brilliant. The pack is comfortable to carry and all the straps are easy to adjust even when you have it on. It appears to be quite tough as well - nothing about it felt flimsy or fragile. So yes, there were some design features I would change, but all things considered I was very happy with the pack and I suspect it will be getting used rather frequently in the future.