Osprey Daylite 60 Litre Duffle Bag
Built for ease and comfort, the largest volume Osprey Daylite Duffel is the go-to solution for those who appreciate the functionality of a simple, everyday bag. Carry it as a backpack, wear it over your shoulder or grab it and go—three options offer a tailored carry experience based on your preference and changing requirements. Featuring easily accessible storage and water bottle pockets. Made from GRS-certified recycled materials and bluesign®-approved main body fabrics.
- 60 litres volume
- 700 grams
- 40 cm high x 59 wide x 29 deep
- Everyday use: Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
- Unique Silhouettes: The Daylite Series provides multiple silhouette options from packs, lumbar packs and slings to duffels, allowing you to find the right daily bag to fit your needs.
- Compatability: The Daylite, Daylite Plus & Daylite Travel are compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options.
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- Side horizontal zip pocket
- Small end zip pocket
- Large U-zip front panel duffel opening
- Harness: Spacermesh-covered EVA foam padding Hook-and-loop harness wrap converts harness straps to single over-the-shoulder or grab-and-go carry
- Grab Handles: Dual padded grab handles for easy lifting
MAIN: 300D PET Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0
ACCENT: 600D PET Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0
BOTTOM: 600D PET Packcloth Recycled BSAPP C0