Patagonia Women's Long Sleeve Sol Patrol Lightweight Quick Dry Travel Shirt 30 UPF
Hopping puddle jumpers, charming customs officials and chasing dorado—such is the enviable life of the Patagonia Women's Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol Shirt. A highly technical sun shirt for warm weather fishing and travel, it’s built from ultralight polyester ripstop with a relaxed, blouse-like fit and breezy knit panels for elevated comfort and performance. 30-UPF sun protection blocks the rays, and two front snap-closure utility pockets and a gear keeper on the upper-left chest help you stay organized on the water. Roll-up sleeve tabs provide secure versatility in hot and humid weather.
Features and Specifications
- Unique combination of woven and knit fabrics provides the finest in performance and comfort; 30-UPF sun protection
- Two front snap-closure utility pockets
- Gear keeper on upper-front left chest
- Roll-up sleeve tabs
- Relaxed boyfriend fit
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Materials: Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. Knit panels: 3.5-oz 100% polyester double knit.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.