Sea to Summit Spark SP0 10°C Ultra Light 850+ Loft Down Sleeping Bag - Long
The Spark™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRADRY Down™ protection also makes the Spark™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Ultralight 7Denier fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
- Ideal for mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing
- Sewn through quilted construction to minimise weight and keep down in position
- Doubles as a liner to significantly boost the warmth of a second bag
- Includes removable stuff sack attached to footbox for compact storage
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: GOOSE DOWN (Min. 90% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
|Down Type||RDS Ultra Dry 850+ Loft European Goose Down for maximum insulation value|
|Fill Weight||Long: 115g|
|Sleeping Bag Weight||Long: 260g|
|Baffle Design||Sewn through construction minimises weight|
Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
|Outer Shell Fabric||ultralight 7D fabric for minimal weight and pack size|
|Recommended height for user||Long - up to 198 cm high|
|Chest circumference||Long - 158 cm|
|Hip circumference||Long - 138 cm|
|EN Temperature Rating||Comfort: 14°C Lower Limit: 10°C Extreme: -2°C|