Sea to Summit Spark SP1 5°C Ultra Light Down Sleeping Bag - Long
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The Spark™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics, set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRADRY Down™ protection also makes the Spark™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Sewn through construction minimises weight
- Sewn through vertical baffles on chest optimises position of down to prevent it moving during use
- ½ zip with single slider aids access while keeping weight to a minimum
- Updated sizing provides extra room for both shoulders and hips while still maintaining insulation efficiency
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: GOOSE DOWN (Min. 90% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims
|RDS Ultra Dry 850+ Loft European Goose Down for maximum insulation value
|Sleeping Bag Weight
|Sewn through construction minimises weight
Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
Vertical chest baffles prevents down from shifting off chest
|Outer Shell Fabric
|ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and pack size
|Recommended height for user
|Long - up to 198 cm high
|Long - 158 cm
|Long - 138 cm
|Long - 94 cm
|Indoor / Summer / Spring / Autumn
|EN Temperature Rating
|Comfort: 9°C Lower Limit: 5°C Extreme: -9°C
|Travel, adventure racing, summer cycle touring, liner bag, ultra lightweight hiking, ultra lightweight alpine climbing
|2XS - 2.5 to 1.0 Litres
The secret to the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down and high performance microweight shell and liner fabrics, the 1/3 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip and the sewn-through transverse baffle construction.
The Spark compresses so small, Sea to Summit had to re-engineer their compression-sacks to make one that reduced sufficiently. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection makes the Spark an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing sleeping bag, where down has never before been a viable option, and weight is simply not tolerated.
1/2 Zip Mummy Bag
The Spark is cut as a close-fitting mummy bag. The full hood, foot box and short zip maximise fit and warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.