Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Inflatable Sleeping Mat - Large
Sea to Summit's updated Comfort Plus XT™ Insulated Rectangular Air Mat provides a generous 8 cm of air cushioned comfort, with a dual-chamber design where each layer can be pressurised independently: inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain.
Utilising a wider Air Sprung Cell™ dot pitch to create larger pockets of air for eXtra Thickness (XT), this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® insulation for increased warmth while minimising weight and packed size.
Wider than Sea to Summit standard Air Mats, the Comfort Plus XT™ offers a little more room to move around and the extra height is perfect for side sleepers as it allows your hips to sink deeper into the mat without touching the ground.
Features and Specifications
- Comfort Plus™ Insulated Mats employ dual layer technology with Exkin Platinum® and Thermolite® insulation.
- The two layers of high resolution cells can be pressurised independently to provide ultimate flexibility in comfort adjustment. Inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain. Independent chambers allow the mattress to function even if one of the layers is punctured.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
Length: 201 cm
Width: 64 cm
Inflated Depth: 8 cm
Rolled Size: 17 x 28 cm
Weight: 1295 grams
Includes: Airstream Pump Stuff sack and repair kit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. WILL MOISTURE BUILD UP DAMAGE MY MAT IF I INFLATE IT WITH MY BREATH?
A. Absolutely not. We have gone to extreme lengths to ensure that the fabrics and coatings that we have used in the construction of our Air Sprung Cell Mattresses can easily withstand the moisture build up that could occur from inflating them with your breath. We have also carefully treated our internal coatings to ensure that microbial life cannot replicate in a moisture rich environment, thus removing the chance that your mat may become moldy.
Q. WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO INFLATE MY AIR SPRUNG CELL MATTRESS?
A. STS Air Sprung Cell Mattresses can be inflated in a number of ways. We have been very careful in using a TPU laminate on the internal face of the fabrics that has been manufactured with an anti-microbial treatment. This means that you are able to blow your mattress up by mouth without risk of mould growth inside the mattress. If you prefer not to huff and puff when setting up camp, we have created the Jet Stream Pump Sack and the Air Stream Dry Sack to make your life easier.
Q. HOW DO I REPAIR MY AIR SPRUNG CELL MAT?
A. Every mattress comes with a repair kit containing a number of patches. These self-adhesive repair patches can be used on holes up to about 2 mm in diameter with complete confidence. If you have a hold larger than this, please contact STS enquiries as to the best way to effect a repair.
Q. WHAT DO I DO IF WATER OR MOISTURE GETS TRAPPED INSIDE MY MATTRESS?
A. Having a small amount of moisture trapped inside your mattress is not a major issue, and the moisture will not damage your mat in anyway because of the anti-microbial TPU lining. You should, however, give your mattress an opportunity to dry out when you get a chance. The best way to achieve this is to hang the mat in a warm and dry environment with the valve open.
Q. WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN MY STS MATTRESS?
A. Mild soap and water is the best way to try and clean any dirt or grime off your mattress. The external coating on the face fabric will ensure that cleaning is quick and effective. Be careful not to use any strong cleaning products or bleaches, as these will damage the fabrics and potentially compromise the integrity of the mattress.