Point6 Women's Base Layer Mid-Weight Merino Thermal Bottoms
Point6 has made the Best Base Layer ever offering ultimate comfort when you're in the elements. Point6 is the only company using fine 18.5 micron compact-spun wool,their base layers feature extreme durability and unparalleled comfort and softness.
Point6 merino wool keeps you perfectly warm and is naturally moisture wicking and odor fighting, keeping you feeling great all day on the slopes or trails. With the temperature regulating and moisture controlling properties, Point6 merino wool base layers help you stay at your optimal body temperature in all conditions.
Features and Specifications
- Fabric weight: 240 grams mid weight
- 100% extra fine merino wool 18.5 micron
- Compact spun yarn eliminates pilling and wear for ultimate durability
- Interlock knit, UPF +50
- Form fit
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing and rubbing
- Wide self fabric covered elastic waistband for comfort and flattering fit
- Odor resistant merino wool keeps you fresh
- Comes with handy string stuff sack
Wash and Care Instructions
Point6 base layers are easy to care for! Machine wash on delicate cycle at or less than 30°C. Don't bleach. Lay flat to dry (don't tumble dry). And use a warm iron when necessary.
Point6 Women's Size Guide
|Chest||84 cm||86.5 - 89 cm||91.5 - 96.5 cm||99 - 101.5 cm|
|Waist||62 - 65 cm||67 - 70 cm||72 - 75 cm||79 - 82 cm|
|Hip||88 cm||93 - 95 cm||98 -100 cm||104 -108 cm|
|Sleeve||74 cm||76 - 79 cm||79 -80 cm||81 - 82 cm|
|Inseam||74 -76 cm||76 - 79 cm||80 cm||80 cm|