Patagonia Women's Venga Rock Pants - Regular: Bouldering, Rock Climbing Pants
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, Patagonia's casual yet dialed Women's Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Maple, Rumney, the Chief Boulders: Wherever cragging and bouldering take you, you’ll want the Venga Rock Pants to come along. Made from comfortable, lightweight organic cotton with just enough spandex to allow for drop knees, high-steps and stems, they’re still burly enough to withstand knee bars, hip scums and down climbs. The waist features a unique adjustable button closure, zip fly and low-profile belt loops. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. With a gusseted crotch, flattering yoke, contrast stitching and slim side pocket.
Features and Specifications
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh pocket has welted closure that secures with a snap
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.