Sea to Summit RFID Travelling Light Travel Wallet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Sea to Summit RFID Travel Wallet are lightweight, strong, water resistant and provide a convenient way to keep all of your essential travel documents, cards, notes and coins organized and safe from the elements. All wallets are lined with RFID-proof fabric to protect against digital theft. Travel Wallets come with a range of internal pockets and card sleeves, gusseted cash pocket, as well as a zippered coin holder. The medium and large size can hold passports.
- Secure internal YKK™ zippered pocket with divided sections
- Full YKK™ zippered closure keeps contents secure
- Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ fabric and RFID-proof fabric
- Large size features: Eight card slots, two large sleeves, a pen holder, a zippered coin pouch and an external pocket for boarding pass/itinerary
- Medium size features: Seven card slots, two Lsleeves, a pen holder, a zippered coin pouch and an external pocket for boarding pass/itinerary
- Small size features: Four card slots and two separated bank note sleeves
Weight and Dimensions
Travel Wallet Small 56g, 110 x 20 x 90mm
Travel Wallet Medium 93g, 105 x 20 x 175mm
Travel Wallet Large 112g, 110 x 20 x 230mm
RFID stands for "radio frequency identification". It is the wireless use of electromagnetic fields that transfer data. The RFID device serves the same purpose as a bar code or a magnetic strip on the back of a credit card or ATM card; it provides a unique identifier for that object. The RFID device must be scanned to retrieve the identifying information.
Most credit cards and passports use RFID technology to store data which can be accessed by RFID scanners at retail outlets or immigration checkpoints. There is a danger that thieves can digitally access this information by using RFID scanners from a distance. RFID-proof fabric does not allow scanner radio frequencies to pass through it, restricting digital access to your personal information.
Sea to Summit's new range of travel safety products are lined with RFID-proof fabric and is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.