Patagonia Women's Strider Running Shorts 3.5 Inches
The Patagonia Women's Strider Shorts are lightweight, fast-drying shorts for more casual runs and warmer weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Minimal and ultralight, these trail running shorts have a flat-knit waistband and external drawcord for a comfortable, chafe-free fit. A 1" notched side panel with enhanced fit for freedom of movement. The built-in polyester crepe liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control wicks and dries quickly. Center-back, semi-secure stretch-knit pocket built into the waistband elastic fits a phone, comes with a key loop, and reduces bounce. Reflective logo at left hem; DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Ultralight, Fast-Drying 100% Polyester Microdobby Fabric: Made of smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Covered Elastic Waistband with Internal Drawcord: Flat-knit elastic waistband with power mesh for enhanced fit and recovery; internal flat drawcord for minimal bulk
Semi-Secure Back Pocket with Power Mesh: Center-back semisecure pocket constructed to reduce bounce when holding phone, card or keys
- Supportive, 100% Recycled Polyester Crepe Liner: Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Reflective Logo: Reflective logo on left hem
- 88 grams
- Materials: Body: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 4.3-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex check jersey. Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.