Patagonia Women's RPS Rock Pants - Lightweight Bouldering and Rock Climbing Pants
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Better your odds with the cool and confident Patagonia Women's RPS Rock Pants. The lightest climbing pants Patagonia makes, they’re built to pull cruxes 10 feet or 10 pitches up.
The pitch of a lifetime rises above. Whose lead? Rock, Paper, Scissors, best two out of three. Throw your magic and rack up. The Patagonia RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes. They’re Patagonia's lightest-weight rock-climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and transform easily into capris with a simple pull of the hidden elastic drawcord at the hem. A modest, comfortable fit allows freedom of movement on steep, sticky hikes with room for a baselayer during an open bivy. The waist features a unique adjustable button closure, zip fly and low-profile belt loops. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. A zippered thigh pocket holds a topo, lighter, lip balm and other small goods.
Features and Specifications
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
- Materials: 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.