Patagonia Women's Quandary Lightweight Quick Dry Travel and Outdoor Shorts
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The lightweight Patagonia Women's Quandary Shorts perform in or out of water. They’re made of stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inseam is 5”.
The Patagonia Women's Quandary Shorts will never leave you mired in indecision. Your go-tos for hiking, trekking and everyday living, they’re made of stretchy, fast-drying, 4.5-oz nylon/spandex that glides over sweaty skin and holds its shape after a hand washing and wringing. Quandary Shorts feature four useful, low-profile pockets, a metal-snap closure and a zippered fly. With a regular fit and regular rise, these extraordinary shorts can traverse rickety bridges and slippery rock faces with agility. Inseam is 5". Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight shorts made of stretchy 94% nylon (62% recycled)\6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Pockets: two front drop-ins, two back drop-ins; right-rear has a secure reverse-coil zipper closure
- Gusset for mobility
- 5” inseam
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
bluesign® Approved Fabric
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
These shorts are amazing, light and breezy and quick drying. Easy to move around in. Seven horizons is also amazing to order from, quick delivery and great customer service