Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Pants -stretchy, quick-dry, lightweight hike & travel pants
Made with a lightweight blend of 88% polyester/12% spandex that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection, the versatile Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Pants feature 4-way stretch, a fast dry time and a hidden drawstring at the waist for a comfortable fit.
Bushwhacking up your favorite creek? The Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Pants are made from 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric that sloughs off willow switches and wrinkles, dries in minutes and has an easy drape. The low-rise waistband is belt compatible; hidden drawcord adds an extra level of adjustability. Curved back yoke lends a flattering fit. Two front drop-in pockets and two rear pockets (one drop-in and one Vislon® zipper secured) hold everything you need for navigating, and a security pocket on the thigh makes it easy to store topo maps. Straight leg. Inseam is 32".
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility and easy care with 50+ UPF sun protection; DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Clean, low-profile waistband has a hidden drawcord, a button closure and zippered fly
- Straight leg with Vislon® zippered stash pocket on right thigh
- Front drop-in pockets
- Curved back yoke for a flattering fit; one drop-in back pocket and one secure pocket with Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable elastic at cuffs so pant legs can be worn long or short
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
- Materials: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.