Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck Thermal Top
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Keep your inner thermostat turned up with the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck Thermal Top.
This quick-wicking baselayer is made from Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric to provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, this fabric is soft and compressible and has a smooth knit face that glides easily under layers. Details include a zip-neck for easy climate control, tuckable drop-tail construction and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Features and Specifications
- Stretchy double-knit fabric provides excellent wicking
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed inside for warmth and softness next to skin
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (51-65% recycled) double knit, with
- Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 193 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
Capilene Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (35% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
Patagonia makes four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.