Patagonia Women's Calcite Gore-Tex Rain Jacket - Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable
The Patagonia Women's Calcite Gore-Tex Jacket with Paclite Plus Technology is a light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell and 100% recycled face fabric. The jacket is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
From summertime thunderboomers through spring snowfall, on alpine rock or backcountry tours, our Calcite Jacket stays light, durable and stormproof. It’s built with a packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric that has a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort. The hood is alpine helmet compatible, with a laminated visor and an easily adjustable single pull. Pit zips help ventilate, its zippers repel water, and three secure pockets (exterior left chest and two handwarmers) hold your valuables. With minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, a dual-adjust drawcord hem and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Features and Specifications
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Materials:2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.