Patagonia Women's Away from Home Lightweight Quick Dry Travel Shorts 50+ UPF
Versatile and supercomfortable, the Patagonia Women's Away From Home Shorts are made of a fast-wicking, quick-drying nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
If home had waving palms, a wave-swept coral reef and a warm lagoon full of hungry bonefish, we’d never want to leave. But for those of us who rely on our all-too-short escapes to tropical climes, the Patagonia Women's Away From Home Shorts are just one more reason to wing away south. Made from durable, quick-drying nylon taslan, they provide reliable 50+ UPF sun protection and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water resistance and faster dry times; the stretch-woven 96% nylon/4% spandex seat moves with your body and adds long-wearing comfort. With travel-friendly, jean-front styling, they also feature a nylon utility keeper, belt loops and a pair of back drop-in pockets; a double side utility pocket holds essentials on and off the water.
Features and Specifications
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; stretch-woven seat is supercomfortable and water-resistant
- Jean-front styling with nylon utility keeper; two back pockets
- Double side utility pocket
- 142 g (5 oz)
- Materials: Body: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan. Seat: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
bluesign® Approved Fabric
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Size Chart - Women's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.