Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Cargo Shorts - 20" lightweight fast-dry board, outdoor, travel shorts
Worn in or out of the water, the all-purpose Patagonia Men's Wavefarer Cargo Shorts have the durability and comfort of Patagonia's tried-and-true Wavefarer Board Shorts in an everyday cargo short silhouette. Made from quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
There’s no Wi-Fi, but there’s always the coconut wireless. Thankfully, when you go a little farther, there are still some places where you can surf your brains out far off the grid. Made from the same durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) as our Wavefarer® Board Shorts, the Wavefarer Cargo Shorts blend water-friendly construction with utilitarian cargo short styling. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50+ UPF sun protection and bartacked interior drawcord give them excellent performance for warm-weather surf travel; belt loops and button-closure side cargo pockets add go-anywhere utility; the flat-lying rubber button fly and closure provide comfort in any situation. The two front slash pockets have self-draining mesh pocket bags; zippered rear security pocket has self-draining mesh pocket bag, internal key loop and corrosion-proof zipper. Outseam is 20."
Features and Specifications
- Made of durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic cargo styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Self-draining mesh side pockets; button-closure side cargo pocket; zippered back security pocket has self-draining mesh pocket bag, a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper and internal key loop
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Materials: 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.