Patagonia Men's RO Sun Tee 50 + UPF Sun and Surf T-Shirt
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
For comfort in or out of the water, the Patagonia Men's RO Sun Tee short-sleeved T-shirt with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control has a loose cut that provides lightweight coverage in sun, wind and surf. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
One board, one bag, one T-shirt: Going light is always the fastest way to go, especially when weaving through airport crowds or frenzied Indonesian traffic. An all-purpose, short-sleeved shirt that thrives both in and out of the water, Patagonia's RØ® Sun Tee is made of lightweight, fast-drying 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Offering comfort and performance in hot and humid conditions, it has an airy, loose-fitting cut and classic crewneck design with set-in sleeves; the self-fabric neck offers long-wearing, next-to-skin comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
Features and Specifications
- Light, fast-drying 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with 50+
- UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Self-fabric crewneck for chafe-free, next-to-skin comfort; classic crewneck tee design with set-in sleeves
- Loose-fitting cut for cooling airflow over skin
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier.
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.