Patagonia Men's Capilene Cool Long Sleeve Trail Shirt
The Patagonia Men's Cap Cool Long Sleeve Trail Shirt is Patagonia's softest performance knit. Quick drying and wicking to keep you dry and comfortable, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to help avoid the stink factor. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia designed Capilene® Cool Trail, their softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple jersey-knit crewneck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Features and Specifications
- Comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck, for itch-free comfort
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Materials:4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
Bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
Super soft, great fit and very light.