Patagonia Hydropeak Boardshorts - 18 Inches
Leveled-up, everyday boardshorts made from recycled polyester and built to perform. The lightweight, quick-drying, four-way stretch Patagonia Hydropeak surf shorts are built for the surfer who desires more speed in their maneuvers but isn't opposed to a laidback point break breeze. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Specifications
- 4.3-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lightweight, quick-dry, four-way stretch recycled polyester
- Performance fit with contoured waistband designed to move
- Smooth, chafe-free seams
- Rear patch pocket with drainage and key loop
- Textured drawcord helps keep knot secured and trunks on in heavier surf
- 18" outseam and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 142 g
- Materials: 24.3-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Patagonia Size Chart - Men's
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33, unless otherwise noted.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Fair Trade Certified
Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.